CONTENTS PREPARING STUDENTS FOR THE EXECUTION OF ACTIVITIES
Full name student:
Full name educator-mentor:
Name of activity being performed:
Phase-stage educational project which is realized in kindergarten includes: evocation, understanding-understanding, reflection-evaluation.
- What we want to do and achieve in planned. Activity (Objectives and tasks of activity).
- How do I concretely motivate children in the beginning (way, resources)?
- Of which will go into activities (children’s experiences, knowledge about something concretes).
- Short content of the plan of activities of children:
• At the beginning
• During follow-up activities
• At the end
- Materials, tools, toys that children will use during the activities:
- What will evaluate in children (I have to look out for) during the process of execution activities, to know that the “move” to set goals and tasks:
- Actual links with other areas (Example, speech development, fine arts, music, etc.): Preparation of materials and used literature:
EVALUATION CRITERIA CARRIED OUT ACTIVITIES STUDENTS
- Motivation of children in starting activities:
a) very good, strong, impressive,
b) mediocre uncertainty
c) poorly, it can be seen how unprepared to perform
d) different or other assessment ______________________________
- Development of process activities and maintenance of the interests of children:
a) The continuous progress of activities and involvement of all children (or mostly) with interest
b) The central orientation in the conduct of activities, with the occasional abandonment (Most children) activities
c) Constant interruption of activities because children have no interest in that student wants to achieve
d) different assessments or other ______________________________
- Interaction and communication students with children during activities:
a) The predominant interaction with their children (mostly) and dynamic adequate (adapted) communication
b) all along the interaction with only one child (one group, but as associate-partner)
c) most contact only with some children (or a child) because the child search (indicator disorientation)
d) Very superficial and occasionally contact with children in general because oriented what she thinks work
e) Otherwise ___________________
- Used the incentives that give children and continues on to motivate them:
a) that motivates them
b) partly (sometimes) motivates them
c) not motivating
Evaluation of teachers and mentors for the involvement of students and activities during the mentoring practices and proposal evaluation for sustained activity:
FORM FOR EDUCATORS AND PRINCIPALS IN CHILD
- As you can tell by what the nursery where you work distinctive in relation to other similar kindergartens?
- What in your kindergarten has what cannot be seen in other similar kindergartens?
- How many are in a state of educators in your kindergarten adapt to changes, new circumstances or innovate?
a) nurture a majority.
b) certain objects in department
c) only some educators
- What are in your opinion educators in your department
a) most successful
b) the least successful
- Who is most responsible for the newspaper or the originality of the pedagogical practice in your school?
- Any good ideas for improving educational practices in the kindergarten where you work, but you cannot accomplish because
a) objective facts:
b) subjective facts:
- What would you prefer to change in your kindergarten if they had opportunities for this?
- Circle which of these roles themselves mostly see in your kindergarten:
a) as a “handyman”
b) more as an administrative technical person
c) as a practical role in solving specific problems which are encountered
d) advisory role to the problems of pedagogical practice
e) a supporting role in the implementation of initiatives
f) collaborative role in the implementation of educational projects
g) coordinating role between kindergarten
h) host the program in the role in the organization of educational work and inspection roles
(You can choose one or more responses)
- What you of the following roles:
a) burdens on (do not like it and feel that it is not your role)
b) in which the role of the best I feel (feel this is your main role)
- Compared to previous years, which are roles (functions, tasks, assignments)
a) completely abandoned:
b) partially abandoned
- Who or what has most influenced the changes in your daily practice?
- What forms and contents of professional training you like best?
GLOBAL ASSESSMENT OF CONDUCT AND WORK BY STUDENT MENTORS
- A student stands out in:
- A student must also work to
- Communication skills students with children are:
a) suited to the age of children
b) partially adapted to the age of children
- Assess student responsibility the commitments at the time of practical training methodology on a scale from 1 to 5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )
- If you have a need to say more about the student, indicate:
Content from “METHODS OF PRESENTATION ENVIRONMENT AND mathematical concepts”
- Design of important mathematical concepts: many, few, and how much, more or less, long, short, equal length, long, short, round, flat, straight and curved.
- Terms processed through four basic activities: joining, sorting, matching and sequencing.
- The perception and understanding of space and spatial relations
- Developing the concepts of time and temporal relations
- Logic operations with concrete objects and the formation of the notion of group
- Developing the concept of number: numbers in a row, and the main connection ordinal number, identifying the main number without counting, “one more”
- Geometrical shapes and forms
- Pictorial, verbal, experimentation to develop mathematical concepts
- Basic concepts of measurement and measures (length, weight, circumference)
- Math games
- Games and activities for establishing and broadening of knowledge pertaining to the natural and social environment:
natural phenomena and inanimate nature,
cultural and historical heritage of life
basic knowledge about the structure and maintaining the health of man
ESTIMATES while observing activityof students at the demonstration classes:
- Seen game, activity was particularly:
a) in a large group of children (all children)
b) in small groups (how many children in the supine ________,
c) and the age of the children in groups _______________)
- During the game, the activities most children are:
a) included by the end of the game
b) was included only momentarily
c) Most left the game, activity after a certain time. (Note how many were left _____________)
d) include a number of times (note how many children are mostly left during the game, activity)
- Interest and pleasure to children during games, activities:
a) Most children showed great interest and satisfaction over the games, activities
b) interest has increased
c) both middle interest among all involved children
d) interest a bit lost during the game and activities. (Briefly describe how the interest lost _____________________)
e) initial interest is completely abandoned
f) Briefly describe the general characteristics of reactions of children. (If the children enjoyed the activity)
- A way of showing interest and concentration of children during the game:
a) Most children show his face and body that interests them what they do and to think about
b) Only some children (record them _________) showed their term behavior and to think that they are concentrated on what the game.
c) concentration of most children during the game declines
d) concentration increases during the game
e) Most children only sometimes show the current concentration
- Communication and interaction between the children during the activities, games
a) Most children talk to each other during the game and cooperate on different ways (watching other is doing, proposed, negotiated, confronted to, talk about what they do, explain, etc …… underline, or add what is not mentioned)
b) both cooperate and work independently
c) Most of them work for themselves, only a few children occasionally cooperate
d) great cooperation among the majority of children only at the beginning of the game